AI supported hairstory

by Long hair AI

Folks,

We obviously arrived in the world of artificial intelligence, and it is amazing what it can do.

I do appreciate the hard work spent (and currently being spend) on this matter, both from those who code it, those who morally and ethically have to control it (including us), and those who create content with it.

I am amazed to see how realistic some of the AI generated pictures already are, including those posted here, you guys are true artists, sunny, nzvemnvz, Hypnotizedbyhair, dennis. OK, it seems there are still some flaws, and I understand it is a major undertaking to achieve the desired result, going through many iterations.

Regardless, the output is already impressive. I just wish there would be some creations falling into my specific area of liking - moist, wet or soaked knee or floor length hair! I believe I saw one or two pictures of a girl strolling in the water with partially wet hair - the realism blew me away.

Regardless, our world will be better if we all give instead of just consume.

Hence, having some talent in the area of imagination and writing, I considered to try ChatGPT myself as it is supposed to have strong writing capabilites. Same as it probably is with AI generated pictures, through the last three weeks I spent a hell of time to understand how the ChatGPT intelligence can be directed to aid in creating erotic stories suiting our long hair desires. Not easy and at time frustrating, as keeping ChatGPT willing to perform similar through a long story as mine, is as pulling a goatish mule.

Regardless, I believe (for just this moment) ChatGPT and I found our way. Be aware this is "guided AI" - the machine had constant input as well as guidance to create the desired output. However, sometimes I offered the machine to create options or even a full subscene - really amazing!

See (or better: read) for yourself

Comments are welcome. Enjoy!