Re: Re: Real Life Rapunzel Encounters

by Sunny

My favorite place to look and meet rapunzels is the hair oil, Shampoo and Conditioner section of my local hypermarket during weekday afternoons. I have noticed that most housewives come to visit during these times.

My latest encounter was 3 days back when i was in there to get groceries for home, i noticed a lady with super thick and coarse hair till her knees. It was damp and had a heavenly smell. I started to walk behind her pushing my cart along noticing each strand of her heavenly mane.

I waited for her to stop at some aisle, and once she stopped, without wasting any time I said

"Hi maam. You have very beautiful hair". She turned around blushed and smiled and brought her hair forward and started to play with her fingers with it.(this is a typical female behavior of being playful). I always play the card of not being from here and asked her help to get me few things.

We chatted for next 30 minutes while shopping around the store, at the end we ate ice cream and parted ways.

Like Captain said most woman with long hair (irrespective of their location) love a genuine appreciation, eye contact and respect.