Re: Real Life Rapunzel Encounters

by YourSlime

Back in college,

There was this girl living in my dorm down the hall whose hair was almost to her knees. She always wore it in a braid, it was super thick too like thick coarse hair. I tried to get to know her and we became friends, i got friendzoned because she had some boyfriend in the military.

But through the dorm cafeteria we went to dinner together with the other kids and we got to know each other pretty well. She had never cut her hair apparently, i think religous reasons, she was an avid church goer. But sometimes she would come in our dorm and hang out, on a few occasions she had her hair down and back when the ice bucket challege was a thing she did it with me and she had her hair down for that, which at the time i used to watch it alot.

But we remained in touch for my college career but not super close friends just as like "we are getting some people from the dorm back together" type stuff. But after college we lost touch.

I saw her facebook photos once in a while before she deleted it and it looked like she still had that braid, although much longer, my guess to the floor. Shes married with kids so I dont really follow her. Also im in a relationship with an awesome woman with hair to her waist who knows about my fetish and she wants to grow it to around classic length for me.

Thats probably the most in-depth encounter i had with someone with "rapunzel" length hair. though.