Real Dating Encounter - Update-Update

by BosniMan45

So I went on a date with this girl about a month and a half ago. If you didnt see my previous posts, basically I went in not knowing she had long hair and she turned up with a braid to the end of her butt. During our date I came to find she used to have calf length hair! She cut it about a year ago she was telling me and showed me a picture and I couldnt believe my eyes! And she is quite tall too.

I have since added her on social media and see some pictures of her (although she doesnt post alot). Her hair now is to her upper thighs and we've been on quite a few dates now, (about 1-2 times a week) and I've gotten to know her better and I have asked her to be my girlfriend last week at the park and so now we are dating! I'm not going to go too much into detail about our relationship but at this point she knows I love her long hair and the few times we've hung out at my place or hers she lets me play with her hair and braid it for her etc. She has so much hair its literally a dream when I brush it for her it literally goes through the brush forever it seems.

But today we were texting and I brought up the topic of her hair again when she mentioned something about getting her hair ready and how it takes forever to dry and I said something to the nature of "well it must be easier now that its like a foot shorter than before" and asked her if she would grow it back to her calves again. Over texting she said "honestly I wish it was that long again." I was happy to hear that to say the least. I pried a little further and asked would she grow it to the floor. Her reply was "Yeah most likely Ill grow it to the floor, as long as you keep playing with it for me ;)" I loved hearing that! Then we were talking about her haircut and she sent me the full picture of what it looked like before she cut it! In the next few years I'll be dating a woman with floor length hair! I'm excited for the future with her!