Speaking of Anya

by Taylor

I was in Houston twice in the last four months for rock concerts, and each time I wondered what I would do if I ever ran into her in public. I was alone for the first show but with my wife for the second, and she has no idea who Anya is. But on the other hand, Anya has never seen me - not that she'd be scanning crowds for me. She might remember my name since I wrote a few stories for her website back in the day. I'm pretty damn sure I'd recognize her if I ever saw her out and about. But would I say anything if I saw her? If she was alone, maybe, but if she was with others, that could be awkward. And the last thing I'd want would be to make her uncomfortable or unhappy in any way. Maybe I'd just smile at her.

Even though I didn't see Anya in Houston, I did see a lot of great hair around there!

Finally, I posted here about a video of Anya I found last night, but tonight the post seems to be gone. I don't think I've ever had a post deleted from this website in 20+ years here. Anybody know what happened?