Norwegian redhead with the thickest hair

by Longhairlover85

I came in contact with this stunner a few weeks ago and was able to set up a meeting with her.

I have slept with maybe 150 girls in my time, and I have touched the hair of even more girls and this girls hair is just top 5 hair I ever touched!! I never touched hair this thick, and these pictures just does NOT give justice to the crazy thickness og her ponytail!! I saw these pictures before we met and assumed her hair was quite thick, but I was not prepared for what met me and I was quite shocked at the thicknes!! The hair is also very straight and silky as fuck!

I spent 2 hours in heaven with her and she lets me do anything I want with the hair. I even convinced her to let me share these pictures here with you, I am trying to convince her to grow her hair longer and start making haircontent Laughing For those of you who know Amber Renae Fuller (an Instagram red haired longhair legend in the making) I think this girl right here could have almost the same kind of quality if she grew it longer...

I will keep you posted on updates!

imagebam.com/view/MEC3EAV

imagebam.com/view/MEC3EAW