Some people ruin a good thing

by Somedude

You know throughout the years there have been some really great hair video creators on YouTube Instagram social media in general sadly some of the people in this community just have to ruin a good thing with creepy perverted messages and spamming the hell out of them to where they don't want to do it anymore there was a Instagram hair video Creator who used to make customs I purchased one from her last year and we honestly became online friends we just talked about how our days were doing what we were doing for that day and it was really cool I hadn't spoke to her in a while and we were talking earlier and I asked one question about her hair and she went off on me saying she was tired of all the perverts asking about her hair and I told her I was sorry I'm not that guy I didn't even ask a perverted question I asked how her hair care was going and she has now blocked me I knew we weren't going to be dating or anything but I thought we were good friends but sadly there have been some great ASMR hair girls on YouTube that have closed their accounts because just some people can't help but be sick pervs it's sad