Does anyone know who this long haired blonde hottie is?

by Lover of very long hair

Also how long exactly is her hair..If you notice her hair goes past what the pictures show and she's wearing it in a braid going from the top of her head. I imagine her hair worn totally lose would be at least a foot longer and as I said her hair goes past what the pictures show. I'm guessing hair is well past her knees maybe even to the floor especially when worn loose. I'd really love to see more pictures of her especially ones showing all of her beautiful super long blonde hair.

Here's pictures showing all of her though she's wearing it up in these pictures though I gotta say her updo looks very sexy too.

I'd really love to see how long exactly her hair is.

I don't know if this is the same girl or a different girl. As you can see she has super long beautiful blonde hair and in a braid worn from the top of her head, and her hair goes past what the picture shows l,and she's with a black man. Though it appears to be a different black man. Maybe it's the same girl with a different black man. She's wearing glasses where as the girl in the other pictures wasn't, but maybe she only wears glasses sometimes. She should wear her glasses all the time. Her glasses make her even hotter. I don't know if it's the same gurl as the other pictures. One thing is for sure I'd sure love to see more pictures of her (or both if they're the same girl) and ones that show all of her(or both if they're the same girl) beautiful super long blonde hair.