Re: Bravo, Demi Moore

by OMGIlovelonghair

Demi looks great! Still has great hair. My thoughts are, I'll never know why so many women as they get older feel that long hair is for younger women. If a woman has great hair into her later years there's no reason she shouldn't let it get long unless the reason is that she simply doesn't want it long and that's her personal preference. For myself and I think I speak for alot of men, long hair on a woman is a major sexual turn-on no matter the age. If the woman doesn't care about that then that's completely up to her. Long hair (nice long hair) generally can make a woman look younger and make a lesser attractive woman much more attractive. (just my opinion)

For my wife, all my life I've tried to get her to grow her beautiful hair longer but instead she's cut it up until now she has a short page boy. It is a "hot" looking page boy. I've always liked a nicely done page boy but nothing drives me crazy more than long hair and the longer the better. My wife knows how I feel about that and if she still feels fine with cutting her hair short there's nothing I can do about it. I do know however that if there was something about me that my wife wanted me to change because it was a big turn-on for her and it made her more sexually attracted to me I probably would.