Time is running out to vote for longhaired beauties

by longhair lover

Voting is coming to a close for the best hairstyles in the super-hair.net Crown Awards. Seven categories are on the ballot page. Even if you've already voted in previous weeks, you can vote one more time (at least). There is no membership or cost. Here are my suggestions:

Best Short Hair: This is the only category I don't care about.

Best Bangs: LISA "AGELESS STYLISTA" VARLEY is a friend, has amazing hair and is my pick. Check out her Instagram account at Ageless Stylista to see how amazing she looks head to toe.

Best Blonde: The picked a crappy photo for ALINA VAINIUTA -- her gorgeous hair is behind her back -- but she deserves our votes. Check out her Instagram account -- alina.vainiute -- and then vote for her and feel free to leave a comment on the superhair site about how displeasing the photo they display on the contest page. If they showed all of her hair, she would win in a landslide. Either way, please vote for Alina.

Best Hairstyle in Science/Meteorology: BETH MCLEOD, a weather gal in Cleveland Ohio, deserves out vote. The photo they used on the contest page shows her arm blocking the view of most of her hair, but she's as pretty as she is sweet. She's trailing so the sooner you vote, the better.

Best Hairstyle in Music: I nominate BIANCA MARQUES every year and she usually does very well. Her hair is gorgeous. Check her out on Instagram for more great photos and vote for Bianca!

Best Hair in Journalism: AMY ANDREWS has the best hair in TV news in Detroit. She's the reason to watch Fox 2 News in the morning. Her hair is even longer in real life than it is in the photo they use in the contest.

Best Silver Hair: This one features some great finalists. I nominated several of them, but I voted for TARIN WATSON. It's really anyone's guess who is going to win this category.

Thank you for making a difference. The direct link to the voting page is: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html