Time running out: Vote for longhaired beauties

by longhair lover

It's the last week to vote for the best hairstyles in the super-hair.net Crown Awards. Seven categories are on the ballot page. Even if you've already voted in previous weeks, you can vote (at least) one more time. There is no membership or cost. Here are my suggestions (including one candidate to avoid):

Best Curls: Longhair icon DASHIK GUBANOVA must get our vote. She looks amazing with any style, but is among the top vote-getters every year in the Curls category.

Best Hair in a Movie: DEMI MOORE seems to get nominated every year (by me!) and this year is no exception. She deserves our votes.

Newcomer of the Year: This category is for woman who have never been among the finalists in years past. LORETTA GOZALEZ is a saleswoman on a home shopping network and indeed has one of the best heads of hair in the entire competition.

Best Redhead: Check out SILVI and then cast your vote. I wouldn't mind if Rachel Nichols won, but her hair is about half as long as Silvi's.

Best Ponytail: VIKTORIJA JUKONYTE has the longest ponytail and is a doll. Please vote for her.

Best Hair in Sports Reporting: RACHEL NICHOLS and SARA WALSH are top finalists, but you can only vote for one!

Best Hair in Soap Operas/Telenovelas: I nominated three of the five finalists and I voted for SAIR KHAN of the British soap opera Coronation Street. She has such beautiful brown hair. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR kiara barnes. She always wears wigs on the show Bold and the Beautiful and the one they show in the crappy photo of her is one of her worst wigs. She recently cut her actual hair to a pixie -- yet anothe reason to avoid her. Unfortunately, at last count kiara was winning, so please vote for SAIR KHAN.

Thank you for making a difference. The direct link to the voting page is: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html