For Vote Longhair Beauties

by Longhair Lover Website: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html

The next week of voting is under way in the annual Crown Awards competition on the website super-hair.net. A number of longhaired beauties are among the finalists, but some are trailing to shorthaired women in the voting. They need our support!

Categories rotate every three weeks and you can vote fresh every time they change. Some of the photos are really dark or out of focus so you might want to do research. Here are the categories and my recommendations:

Best Curls: Please vote for DASHIK GUBANOVA, who is by now a longhaired icon. She's listed under Best Curls, but could win in just about any category (except Best Shorthair, of course). Check out her Instagram page for countless beautiful photos and videos. But vote for her first!

Best Hairstyle in a Movie: Please vote for DEMI MOORE, who seems to be in movies every year and still has great hair. As I write this, she's tied for second place among the five finalists.

Newcomer of the Year: I nominated LORETTA GONZALES of the home shopping network ShopLC. She has amazing hair.

Best Redhead: I nominated Rachel Nichols of ESPN, but I voted for longhaired beauty SILVI, who should get your money, too.

Best Ponytail: Check out the finalists. It's a no-brainer. Vote for VIKTORIJA JUKONYTE. What a doll!

Best Hair in Sports Reporting: I nominated RACHEL NICHOLS of ESPN and I voted for her, but you can't go wrong with SARAH WALSH either.

Best Hair in a Soap Opera or Telenovela: Please vote for longhaired SAIR KHAN from the longtime British soap opera "Coronation Street." PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR KIARA BARNES, WHO WEARS HORRIBLE WIGS ON THE AMERICAN SOAP OPERA "BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL." Kiara is probably winning as you read this, so please DO VOTE for Sair.

Here is a direct link to the site: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html. Thank you in advance.