Vote for Longhaired Women

by Longhair Lover

The third week of voting for the annual Crown Awards on the website super-hair.net is under way. There are 21 categories overall. Seven categories rotate week to week. The same seven will appear three times and you can vote each time.

This week's categories have been posted on the site along with photos of the finalists. Some of the photos are really bad. My discussion and recommendations follow.

Best Shorthair: This may be the only category I don't care about.

Best Bangs: I do have a dog in this hunt! "AGELESS STYLISTA" is an Instagram friend and has great hair. Her bangs are perfect. Check out her Instagram page for many amazing photos.

Best Blonde: I nominated ALINA VAINIUTE and several others that were not selected as finalists. Alina has beautiful hair and is a beautiful woman. The problem is most of her hair is behind her in the photo they're using. You can find lots more pics on Instagram.

Best Hair in Science/Meteorology: While none of these five candidates has super long, BETH MCLEOD, a weather gal in Cleveland, is super cute and has maintained great hair for decades. Please vote for Beth. She is also on Instagram.

Best Hairstyle in Music: My choice is BIANCA MARQUES, a young beauty who has maintained long hair for years. She, too, can be followed on Instagram. Adele also is one of the five finalists and her hair has improved incredibly in recent years. But Bianca's hair is even longer.

Best Hairstyle in Journalism: AMY ANDREWS, whose blonde hair is even longer than it is in the photo they're using, deserves your vote. She's a morning newscaster in Detroit. What a doll!

Best Silver Hair: I think I may have nominated all five finalists, but my favorite this year is TARIN WATSON. Again, the photo the site chose to use is not the best compared to her pics on Instagram. Her hair is worth checking out.

Here is a direct link to the page: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html

You guys have come through in the past and we've made a difference in supporting gorgeous longhaired women. Please vote now! Thank you in advance.