Vote for Beautiful Longhair Women

by Longhair Lover

The second week of voting for the annual Crown Awards on the website super-hair.net is under way. There are 21 categories. Seven categories rotate week to week. The same seven will appear three times and you can vote each time.

This week's categories have been posted along with photos of the finalists. Some of the photos are really bad.

Best Curls: DASHIK GUBANOVA is a longhair legend, where she is wearing her hair in curls or straight. She deserves our vote. Check out her Instagram page to see what I mean.

Best Hairstyle in a Movie: I recommend DEMI MOORE and there really isn't a close second among the nominees.

Newcomer of the Year: This category is for women that haven't been nominated previously. I nominated LORETTA GONZALES, who is a saleswoman for the TV home shopping network SHOPLC. Her hair consistently looks great: long and voluptuous.

Best Redhead: Check out SILVI. That's the only name they show. Super long red hair.

Best Ponytail: Kind of a dumb category, as there are women here who won't be nominated anywhere else. No doubt about the top candidate: VIKTORIJU JUKONYTE.

Best Hair in Sports Reporting: I nominated RACHEL NICHOLS and SARA WALSH. I voted for redhead Rachel because she's never had a bad hair day whenever I've seen her report on the NBA, but Sara's photo on the site is hard to vote against.

Best Hair in a Soap Opera/Telenovela: I contributed three nominations to this category and I voted for longhaired beauty SAIR KHAN from the long-running British soap opera Coronation Street. The photo they show on the site is crappy, but her brunette locks go to her waist.

Here is a direct link to the page: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html

You guys have come through in the past and we've made a difference in supporting gorgeous longhaired women. Please vote now! Thank you in advance.