Re: Any Regrets?

by AnnLing

Good question

First of all I guess we have to clarify the distinction between a"fetish" and "long hair attraction".

Being attracted to long hair is NOT a FETISH.

Most straight men and some women (even straight) like long-haired women. It is simply well-known fact. We should stop calling it a fetish (unless of course this gives you a hard-on, then sure it is a "fetish"). If a woman can have long thick healthy hair she is most likely healthy and can bear healthy children. So trivial

I remember when I was 3 (!) I felt my "first unusual excitement" when I saw dancing Russian gypsies on TV. That was something else!

It is true that many men prefer women with "shorter" hair. That's is an unfortunate consequence of living in a modern society. Healthier, prettier women are a "commodity" and as such are intimidating, less AFFORDABLE and less ACCESSIBLE (read less "easy"). And "easy" is often more desirable, that's why "dark roots", burnt hair, pixies (unless you're just gay still in the closet), shaved, "styled", etc. Economy model, not a Ferrari. You don't have to face the fear of rejection. I am simplifying of course (if you had hots for your teacher who had short hair, for example, you might in fact prefer women like that, etc.)

Otherwise, what moron would take this:

Over this:

This (although still "long"):

Over this:

This, what the fuck is this?

It is an actual question:

Over this

imgspice.com/vfxrj5nj57vo/IMG_1739.jpg.html

imgspice.com/tc3rpv9h17wu/IMG_0377.jpg.html

Now, fetishes is a different thing altogether:

Hairjob, haircutting (which is one of mine), jerking off with hair you bought on eBay, etc. Some are normal, some are fucked up (like haircutting ). To each his own and each has different reasons and different stories. But, liking long hair on an attractive female - purely physiological, not a fetish!!! Laughing

What do you think?

Any examples of before and after?