Any Regrets?

by Hoosier

As I was masturbating Embarrassed this afternoon to the Dorothy Hammel wedge of MacKenzie Phillips, the swinging, bouncing red bob of Bonnie Franklin and, of course, the mesmerizing long brunette mane of Valerie Bertinelli on Antenna T.V.'s new broadcast of "One Day At A Time", beginning with its first season in 1976-77, I thought to pose anew a series of questions that have appeared here more than once in the past (but to which I always enjoy hearing fresh responses). How did your hair fetish develop? When were you first aware of it? And do you ever regret having it (as opposed, for example, to the more-popular or at least better-known breast and foot fetishes)? Do you find it difficult or embarrasing Embarrassed at times explaining it to others (perhaps a reason this forum has such a following as a refuge in which to share your feelings)?

In my own case, I've been aware of my attraction to female hair since before puberty or even before I learned of the concept of fetishes. I don't regret it, principally because it's both pleasurable and beyond my control (also, its minority status confers something of the ethos of the U.S. Marine Corps--"the few, the proud, the hair fetishists" Confused ...). Yes, I have been "laughed at" even on forums like Hamster Angry (where I am also a member), but never here....