Vote for Beautiful Longhaired Women

by Longhair Lover

Voting for the annual Crown Awards on the website super-hair.net is under way. There are 21 categories. Seven categories rotate week to week. The same seven will appear three times and you can vote each time.

Best Long Hair: Please vote for my favorite, PAMELLA AZEREDO. She is stunning. I think she won last year, but is not leading as I type this. For more photos and videos of this beauty, check out her Instagram page: instagram.com/pam_azeredo/

Makeover of the Year: I nominated STACY WEAVER, who works for a televised home shopping network. In the photo they chose for her, she's wearing a mask and it's terrible. Stacy's hair is longer. The makeover occurred when she changed the color slightly and went to bangs, which was indeed an improvement.

Best Hairstyle on Television: I nominated ANNAKA CHESNUT, who works for the same home shopping network as Stacy. The photo they chose is terrible with a goofy look on her face and only showing part of her sensationally long and thick hair.

Best Hair in Athletics: I nominated SARAH BACKMAN ROTONDO and TONI STORM and I voted for Toni. Neither one of them are leading at the moment. Victoria Azarenka seems to be nominated every year and usually wins. Someone running the site must have a crush on her.

Best Brunette: I think you'll agree IRINA DEIKALO deserves out vote.

Best Hair in Government/Politics: KELLY LOEFFLER seems to have lost her U.S. Senate seat in Georgia, but the the longhaired blonde should win this category. They picked a crappy photo for Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, who has never looked that bad and has won the last couple years.

Best Hair in Financial Reporting: I nominated NICOLE PETTALIDES and I voted for her. Julia Boorstin has won in the past. If I didn't vote for Nicole, I would have voted for Allison Kosik.

Here is a direct link to the page: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html

You guys have come through in the past and we've made a difference in supporting gorgeous longhaired women. Please vote now! Thank you in advance.