Re: Maggie McCormick AKA Scarlett Fay will open a Onlyfans

by Rahul

Wow! Thanks for the intro Trichphil!

The pics in your post with the vid that goes with it (minute 23 is stunning indeed!) are AMAZING! She is hot AF! Love her hair color and how thick her hair is to the ends, and love the "shape" of her hair at the ends most of all - with the natural waves.

I just spent half a day downloading as many of her vids as I could find. Two comments:

1. While I think she also looks hot with the shorter, long-bob look (both the red and blonde versions), I'm REALLY glad she's grown it back long again!

2. I think she knows the power of her hair, based on two of the vids I found:

- In a scene with Voodoo, she asks him to pull her hair (lovely large curls!) while he is doing her from behind. See here --> k2s.cc/file/4462c49a4a55b

- In a scene with Courtney James, they start off in the bath with her hair in a bun. Later, when it's time to take her hair down, there is like 50 seconds of her just running her hands through her hair, fluffing it out, lifting/dropping her hair (great camera angle from behind!), and she looks seductively at the camera while she is doing it! See here --> depositfiles.com/files/guii9opp6

I was not able to find a HD version of the original vid though - even knowing that the guy is Ramon Nomar. But I will keep looking. Laughing