An alternative use of hair

by BJ

Lurker here, posting for the first time.

It's clear that hairjobs are a big thing here, which I greatly enjoy too.

I was just wondering how many out there enjoy an alternative use of the female hair - which I have never seen being mentioned here. I'll call it a balljob, which is self-explanatory I hope - the use of the female's hair to pleasure the male's balls. Anyone tried this before? It's amazing and I love the feel of soft hair on my balls (which I keep shaved for this very purpose, believe me the sensation of soft hair on the bald balls is amazing!). My gf has hair to the middle of her back, and I love holding the ends of her hair like a big soft fluffy cosmetic brush, and then using it to sweep againts my balls, to and fro, repeatedly, occasionally dabbing at them. And it's even better when SHE does it to me, especially in a 69 when I'm eating her out. And she knows just how to drive me wild, switching attention with her hair from my balls to my cock periodcially, before my cock goes back in her mouth and her hair on my balls. And all the while I am licking and sucking on her pussy with my tongue. We can both come just from this mutual pleasuring, which is fantastic when we do.

Anybody ever tried anything like this?