Re: Spy hair play

by Tresskothick Francsis

In my life it happened uncountable times.

In my country, the public transportation system is not so much sophisticated. In all local buses, trains are over populated in prime times. When I was in beginning teen age, going to school or returning to home by public bus. I was a bit short height that time. Going almost midback height of high school girls. I searched for pony-tailed silky haired girls and stands behind them and drowned my face inside the heaven. As the bus is over-populated, the boarders have very small place to move. My dick stands.

As I became a high-school guy, I crossed that blessing height. Therefore, I generally lean out of the doors of the bus. So I got the hair in time of girls entered or exited, but not that much fun. So I began to prefer small share rented vehicles, like auto-rikshas. If a pony/open hair girl comes, I always offered her the window side seat and I sit by her. SO the wind blow her hair inside to my face.

The most beautiful incident happened in my life, when I am a professional. Going to office leaning outside of a public bus as usual. A lady with a big bun, wearing jeans-top comes to board. I gave her place. She just able to board the second stair of the bus. I was right behind her on the final stair. Strongly holding the door-handles. The lady to holding there, and also many others. The bus is running 13-to-15 km/hr speed.

There are lots of dashing-pushing. Suddenly the big bun opened and cover almost all me till me belt. The aroma was heavenly. The thickness was dark as cloud. Infact for the next 30 mintus, I was really protected from hot Sun.

YES I AM FROM THE GREAT INDIA