Re: Re: Wig recommendations

by Sonic

Try to find Futura/Ultima fibers which are closer to human hair silkiness than other fibers.

Cosplay wigs can be good too, there is some stores with good fiber and even silk top for side parting (very rare)!

I Recently bought this because of the massive density (800 fucking grams for 40"/100CM! One of the best ratio length/weight ever): aliexpress.com/item/4001211074840.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.64324c4dI4KC4Q

I can't wait to try this out with my wife but I doubt the fiber is going to be good.

Usually, wigs are 400g for 40"/100CM until 550/600 grams for longer ones (layers/no one length) even for some 150/200cm from china (not very good density/ratio).

It's very rare to find a very thick AND long wig. The best length ratio I got before was way more than 900G/2LB (because it's now 45" and still weight this value) was a 64" wig from Shop Will Beauty for just 100$ USD.

There wasn't so much tangles. I doubt it was futura, maybe real kanekalon which isn't that bad considering most of synthetics wigs from china are knockoff fibers (henlon?).

Websterwigs is also offering a 65" wig which seems to be very thick too: webster-wigs.myshopify.com/collections/65-inch-lacefront-wigs

Showgirlwigs too (but currently OoS): showgirlwigs.com.au/products/rapunzel-natural-black

I had a lot of fun with the 64" (cutted to 45" to make sure it was ONE LENGHT from the top to the ends) with my wife at bed (who knows about my fetish btw).

You can't imagine how it's often finished very quickly using this, lol... but this is multiplying my pleasure by far so when she doesn't want to make love so much for herself, that's all for me! Embarrassed Cool Devilish