Re: Re: Re: Re: Noted Newscaster Hair?

by Harry

Thank you very much for the image, much appreciated.

I also did some searching of my own, and she is truly fine indeed.

This single picture, amongst the many that I found, was especially pleasing to me:

First of, her lips look like she is blowing me a kiss. Which is nice. Or...telling me that she wants to blow me. Which is even nicer. Laughing

I also like this pic because:

1. Her hair really looks great - so thick and soft. And just the color I like it too.

2. Your words, her enormous tits! Tatjana could just as well be Titjana! And Ohm would be short for Ohmygod!!! Just look at her nipples poking at her shirt! They want to be free!

This pic also made me fantasize of her in the following scenarios:

1. I imagine this glorious mane in a ponytail. It must be big and fluffy, with all that volume. And I am behind her, with my face in her ponytail, moving my face left to right and back repeatedly, feeling its softness on my face as I breath in it's scintillating and intoxicating smell at the same time. My hands are in front, cupping and playing with her enormous tits and nipples that are exposed. Oh, and my hard-on is poking into her bum through my pants. Laughing

2. I then imagine her getting on all fours, her enormous tits swaying freely, a sight to behold given its size and weight. I pull down my pants, insert my rock-hard dick into her pussy, grab hold of her ponytail, and pound her to kingdom-come.

Yup, she really made me come hard and it was one of my better wanks.

Not one you would call beautiful, but she is certainly extremely sensuous and oozes sex appeal.

The world needs more like her.