Hair oil dunking story

by Hair oil heavy

My hubby has a fetish for hair oiling and everything oiled hair. I particularly do not have such fetish but go ahead with it becAuse I love him and also he makes wild passionate love when his fantasies are fulfilled and satisfies me in bed.

This particular incident is during the lockdown because of the virus. We both are home alone these days and we walk around naked inside. This morning I washed my hair and he mentioned about hair dunking. I was all for it but knew it would be messy. This had to be done in the bathroom so he filled a bucket with almost a liter of oil. Mixture of coconut, mustard, almond and castor and then carried me and turned me upside down. I wrapped my legs around his neck and I was facing his tool while I took in my mouth and he loved that. He slowly lowered me in the bucket and I could feel the cool oil make my hair heavy. He kept dipping my head in and out of the bucket. His tool grew stiffer. He then lowered me quite a bit and I was afraid the oil would go in my ears and nose but he knew exactly when to stop and then raised me. He let the oil drip while I kept giving hon bj. This is the first time I was giving an upside down bj. He was not done but he turned me over and the oil started flowing down to my face, neck and pretty much the entire body.

Will continue more if you guys are interested