Re: Enjoyable moment

by Manu

I think that's a fantastic idea for a long hair fetish story!

The scenario you described is similar to something I get to enjoy fairly often.

My wife has several different groups of female friends, so ends up going out for a girls' night out once or twice a month, rotating between the different groups. While she doesn't have any of her friends over to get dressed together and/or do each others' hair (like what happened with you), she does have a fairly elaborate routine that she goes through on her own to get herself prettied up. And that includes "touching up" her hair. I say touching up, cos 9 times out of 10, for her girls night out, she will go to a hair salon in the morning, to have it done for her for the evening. She likes doing different things with her hair (brunette, down to the small of her back). She knows the effect her hair has on me, so she always likes to come back from the salon and see my reaction (which is always positive!). She then likes to taunt and flirt with me for the rest of the day, until she has to leave for her evening out, often getting me worked up to a real state.

But it's all part of our game. Which moves from tease mode to action mode when she gets home after her evening out. My wife likes to go straight to sleep after we've made love, so she will remove her make-up before coming to bed (I'm usually already in bed, but not sleeping, waiting up for her). To do this, she will first put her hair, from whatever style it has been for the day, up in a loose bun (unless, of course, her hair was already in some sort of an updo, which she also does occasionally). She will deliberately do this standing at the foot of the bed, knowing I am secretly watching her do it, and for that very reason making it a bit more elaborate than it would normally need to be. Once it's up and she's done teasing me, she'll go in to the bathroom to wash off her make up. And I will then jump out of bed and be "accidentally" close to the bathroom door for when she comes out, under some pretext (usually to get some water to drink). The rest of what happens is very similar to the end portion of an earlier post I did, which you can find here:

» Re: Best way to be intimate with hair?

By the way, her hair ALWAYS smells great (more than it usually does, I should say!) when she comes back from the salon, and luckily her evenings out are usually dinner and drinks, but no actual time in a club/bar. In other words, she only goes to places where there's no smoking. So there's no smell of smoke on her, her clothes or her hair when she gets back, which is really great since I really hate the smell of smoke (although, strangely, find the sight of a female in the act of smoking actually quite sensuous!). In fact, her hair usually still smells as great as it did straight off the salon!

Sure...having to stay indoors with Covid 19 running wild sucks. But I'm actually not too hung up with that as the wife and I have been having a lot more fun together than we normally would! Laughing

Maybe Covid 19 will even help me finally bridge the gap to the ultimate - an actual hairjob with my lady! Embarrassed