Re: Fantastic!

by Manu

Thanks for the ideas Taylor!

I've told her a million times how great her hair feels against my skin - she definitely knows! She just hasn't put 2 and 2 together and thought of a part of my anatomy where the skin is particularly sensitive...and would love the feel of her hair on it... Embarrassed Either that or she knows, but just isn't ready (or is reluctant) to give me the answer. Just as I am, to ask her the question...

Hair on face - fully agree with you. When she's riding me cowgirl and she arranges for all her hair to fall forward as she looks down at me, she purposely sweeps her hair all over my face. I like your term - "face orgasm". Cos that's EXACTLY what it feels like! Embarrassed The best part is when she's near orgasm and is bouncing hard on me, her hair stops the sweeping motion on my face, and instead moves to a "rising and falling" on my face, in sync with her bouncing (if you see what I mean) - that's real nice too. When this happens I know she's close - and as much as I like the sensation of the "rise and fall", this is my cue to lift my upper body to attend to her nipples as I bring her home. Ahhhh! The sacrifice.

Hair massage from her... FANTASTIC idea!!! Can't believe I never thought of that... She can use her hair as a brush and my body can be her canvas... I like this very much. Can't wait to try.