Re: How to address shyness/have successful hair fetish?

by obsessedwithlonghair

I was with a woman many years ago that was overweight and had average looks.She had the one thing that no other woman I had ever been with before or since has had. She had long thick silky dark hair down to her butt.I was in heaven. That was by far the hottest sex I have ever had.It was all because of her hair but I didn't let her think that but when we first became intimate I would play with her hair and tell her how incredible her hair was and that I had never known anyone with such great hair and how it complimented her looks. I'm sure that I could have easily gotten a hair job from her by telling her how great her hair felt. You can't tell a woman you have a hair fetish.You can say that you find long hair on a woman to be a very redeeming quality and it is a turn-on.Everybody has turn-ons or things that they find attractive. A woman might tend to like a man with muscles or with a beard or one that is tall.Perfectly normal to be attracted to long hair. But you can't tell a woman that you get turned on by all long hair, you need to make her feel that hers is special.