Vote for Longhair beauties

by Longhair lover

Voting is under way for the annual Crown Awards on the site super-hair.net. Follow this link to the site and please vote for the following.

super-hair.net/crown-nom.html

Best Long Hair: Pammela Azeredo. Pammela has the most amazing long hair of all the nominees and should have been considered for multiple awards. (Note that Gohar S has been nominated but has hacked her hair to her shoulders. She should not be nominated.) Here is Pammela's Instagram page: instagram.com/pam_azeredo/ Do yourself a favor and check out her page.

Makeover of the Year: Angelinka Balerinka - She grew out her bangs and looks amazing. You might not know it by the photo they have on the site, but you can check out her Instagram page. instagram.com/angelinka_balerinka/

Best Hairstyle on Television: I voted for Rachel Lefevre, a gorgeous redhead with curly hair.

Best Hair in Athletics: I voted for Sara Rotondo, but there are a couple others who deserve consideration.

Best Brunette: Joyce Giraud. A former Miss Puerto Rico, she makes a living selling hair products while showing off her amazing hair on shopping television. Check out her Instagram page. (I repeat: Gohar S has hacked her hair to her shoulders and should not have been nominated.)

There are a few other categories, but the four above need support for longhair beauties.

New categories will be posted on the site on Tuesday so don't delay. Vote today!

Thanks in advance.