Re: Re: Re: Some thoughts and acknowledgements

by longhairadmirer

Thanks for getting back man! And you are very kind to explain yourself when you don't have to, but here is my response -

1. About titles - you are right, and I can understand. That is not a big issue though, once I'm on xham on your profile - titles matter wayyyy less than video previews and thumbnails.

2. About models - yeah I am aware they have a brief career in cams usually. Maybe we can all pitch in our findings to you though - such as hellennsweet, or like i said earlier - anemona87. Tania was good until she cut her hair, but overall - there are many new models coming each week/month.

3. About cost and challenge of private shows - you are absolutely right man. I have not enjoyed as many shows as you, but I know it is very expensive and its a challenge to explain hair fetish requests to most models (except for some pros like Tania), esp since you're Russian (I think?) . I feel like the trick is to be as descriptive as possible. Maybe make it more fun with some accessories like clips or scrunchies, if you like that stuff. Also - sometimes solo hair shows (with masturbation) are better than couple hairjobs. Think about it! And here are some jasmin models I can recommend to you - HeidiCutie (one of my favorites), ValentineAngel, Keelin ..

Thanks again for not being mad, and for your immense contribution to the community! Tongue Sticking Out I will always keep following you. Btw - are you the one on YT with the LHOF playlist? That is a gem btw, it is the best of the best LH models I have seen.