The Time Has Come...

by Ambassador Hair

Hello Everyone,

First off Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all. I have been a part of this forum (in the shadows) for sometime now, and its time for me to post something. I do this only as a way to improve the forum not to point out any negative or ill feelings.

I understand that this forum and others of its kind are fed by the posts of a lot of anonymous people. As one of those people I share in the feelings that most have when it comes to making their approach to long hair known. With that said, I would like to propose an effort to create a committee of sorts. One that would through many efforts can still remain anonymous but be able to gain access to quality women with long hair. A group that would follow some basic guidelines in searching the internet along with cities, towns, countries for the best long hair out there. We could encourage these women to post "with / for" us without the need to secretly steal they photos. Through these efforts we can gain strength in numbers and build relationships with these women for many years to come.

In an age of the countless women on social media platforms posting hair images. There should be no reason why if approached in a civil and mature non-fetish way, that we can't get them to agree to this. Personally, I think over the years we have members of this forum and others like it have helped ourselves to these images and its starting to catch up with us. It's time we start acting a little bit more professional and make it known that we are not what the public makes us out to be.

I request if you would like to discuss this more, please email me at [email protected]

Again you can remain anonymous I don't need your real name, all i request is your passion to explore a new project in all things Hair (emphasis on Long Hair).

Thank you for your time

Ambassador Hair