My Comments

by Anya Website: Formerly the chick on Foxyanya.com

Thank you SO much for your feedback! I sincerely appreciate it! Kiss

Here's where my mind is at.. . I think starting off with C4S would be the best route. Like I said before, redoing the site, getting another hosting company with a good, fast server, integrating all of the content and having to get a new CMS (content management system) to manage the content, would take some time, and is much more costly up front. You have no idea how much work it was to have all I had in my former site. Hiring the right people to make it all happen correctly is in itself, quite a chore. I might end up hurting someone from the stress of it if I dove in headfirst with a site right off the bat. I'd like to keep what's left of my sanity for now.

I'd like to begin by creating and posting new, original content that can be easily downloaded. You see a vid you like? Great! You can purchase and download it from C4S immediately. Yay! I think doing that for awhile is the safest, easiest and quickest way to get the ball rolling.

Now, I did read what Chris wrote... took me a while and a couple cups of coffee... had to take a break to stretch my legs, maybe even required a bathroom break, *wink*, but I did read it all. I'm not quite sure what the motivation was for all of it but I respect his taking the time to write it.

So to that I say, Chris, you're ever the thinker, but not to worry... I'm gonna start off easy. Will I stay online for another 16 years? Don't really see that happening.

I've only been offline for a year and 5 months. so I don't really feel like Rocky making a comeback for Rocky XX, or Friday The 13th Part 59, "Jason's Great Grandchildren Take Over Camp Whatever & Kill All Those Former Dumbass Camp Counselor’s Grandchildren, the Sequel".

And I'm not concerned with "competition". I am who I am, love me or not, that's ok. There's always going to be someone younger or with longer hair, and that's ok. The internet is gigantic, there's room for all. And we're all different with our own style. Enjoying the creation and sharing of content of beautiful hair is where it's all about, right?

I left a year+ ago because I had to get out. I do recall letting folks know what the situation was with the former boyfriend. I was very unhappy, felt very controlled, got tired of arguing and the verbal abuse. He was too much involved in the site and my opinion was always "wrong". I had to walk/run/get away to a place where I was mentally safe. I can't explain it better. If you really knew him, such as Leona knew him and witnessed his behavior, you'd have helped me pack too.

Anyway, that's behind me now. I'm in a loving, mutually respectful, ultra sexual marriage now. I am HAPPY. I am my own person with a mind and opinion of her own, and don't have to catch shit for it or walk on eggshells because of it. Yay me!

As far as Orca's suggestion with starting off on Leona's site... No. I don't think that's a feasible idea and I can't see how she would want to deal with the hassle of it either. She's running her business her way & seems to be doing alright just as it is. I like to do things my own way too. You know that saying, "Too many chiefs, not enough Indians"? Well, she and I are both Chiefs, better to leave it at that and each do our own thing that we do best.

Oh, and I will take a pic of my current hair length soon. I don't have a server anymore so I'll have to figure where to upload it so I can post it here. And for God's sake, lemme get the gray outta my hair first! lol And for any smartypants comments about that: I started getting gray in my mid 20's, so it's nothing new to me. So there. Tongue Sticking Out

xoxo,

Anya

Rose