You should!

by Pat

Hey Anya!

Oh thanks god that you are up and well as good as it could be! I'm really so excited for your return, so it's an official: YES, please return with the ideas you just proposed. As long as you are happy with it and feel good, it's definitely the only right choice!

So:

1. Congratulations for your trim! It's always important to trim the hair from time to time - and even if it would be a greater trim, you are not a hair queen. I just appreciate the beauty that's beside all that glorious hair: Your smile, your funny and good roleplaying skills and also the community beating heart, that we feel in every of your words - so no, your beauty didn't ever depend on your hair

2. Congratulations for getting married! I really loved to hear that - being loved, especially as a woman like you are, is not just important, but hell - it's a man's duty. Otherwise I would feel force to tell him some serious words! :D

3. You NEVER got to go to the gym unless you really feel to do that - but like in point no. 1 = Your beauty also doesn't depend on that. I would really love to see you BEFORE going to the gym. I love naturality, so it would be so awesome to give you a compliment while still having the chance to do, when it would have a greater effect

Greetings,

Pat