Should I?

by Anya Website: Formerly, maybe again: Foxyanya.com

Howdy! I hope you've all been doing well!

I've been contemplating my return to the internet... tell me what you think about this...

Having a site, especially one with as much content as mine had, is a lot of work to put back together.

Plus, I'd like to have it revamped, of course. Anyway, I was thinking that maybe I'll start with posting new vids on clips4sale, while getting things in order. Now, I haven't decided if I want to bring the site back or not, still thinking about that.

If anyone was wondering what's been going on with me since my departure....

Yes, I did shorten my hair. It's currently thigh length. I needed a good trim, for as you know, the older the hair, the more fragile, more split ends, etc., so I trimmed back a couple-ish feet and my hair is as healthy and glorious as ever. Still growing, of course!

I've also gotten married. Yay! He's so amazing, so kind, so handsome, treats me like a queen/I've never felt SO loved, LOVES my hair, and has a fabulously BIG COCK *sigh* What more could a girl ask for? *wink*

We've been talking about if I should/shouldn't return to the internet, and he seems a-ok with the idea. I think he's kinda excited about it actually; this is all new to him but he's willing to give his all to create some seriously good long hair content. Yay! I told him I preferred to shoot content like back in the good old days where I keep my partner's face out of the scene and he's fine with that as well. I enjoyed that type of content more, to be honest; it gives the viewer the ability to imagine themselves in the scenario. Dontcha think?

Oh, and I seriously need to hit the gym; married life is not always a low calorie life; I could lose a lb or 10 :-o

So... waddya think? Should I? Shouldn't I? I'd really appreciate your input. If I do come back, I'd like to get this going before I'm eligible for AARP, though I might get a discount on hosting? lol j/k

xoxo,

Anya

Rose