What is a nice way...

by Andrew

To ask her to grow for you? Would like to *respectfully* ask the woman in my life if she would do that for me. If you have any ideas, I would be most appreciative. Also debating whether to be subtle or direct. Of course, I care for her for who she is, regardless of her hair. However, I always like to say, "we all have a right to preference in the opposite sex" and I think we all agree here that 99% of women look much more beautiful with longer hair (why are we here otherwise?). For that reason, I find nothing wrong with saying that my attraction to her would increase, either. I'm not saying she'd resemble Leona or Anya overnight but the more inches the merrier, if I was so lucky. Get what I'm saying?

Either way, subtle or direct, I would like to ask her, but at the same time I don't want to come across as demanding, you know? Nor would I want her to find it odd of me to ask (you know how some people might be at the subject, especially women) but her reaction I can't control. But alas I still want to attempt it. So yeah.

Thank you in advance to any who respond.