heres a good example of what i was saying

by whatever

everyone has probably seen the show big bang theory. watching the show i always liked the hair updo's for pennys character, they normally had her hair in different arrangements threw out the show, it was always different and cute. kaley cuoco recently got married, and look at her now, seriously do a search for her and see what she has done to her head., just proves once again what i was saying, women get into a relationship and boom, chop it off, imo she looks like a little boy now. i've seen this time and time again.

i'm not trying to offend anybody, i'm doing my best not to "troll". i'm just trying to understand how these looks became socially accepted. i mean just in the past two years hairstyles for women have been getting shorter and shorter.

this whole thing started when i was at the store the other day and answered sir to a woman, she really got offended., she had the 90's parted slicked back man haircut, but yet she got way to offended when i thought she was a man. that's the reason i started this thread.