Re: just my opinion., whats yours?

by Zeiram

Well not all lenghts of hair suit all women...

I like long hair as well.. no, i LOVE long hair and my Wife has hair down to hair waist as well.. BUT i know some women who look like bums with long hair and i have to admit they now look pretty sexy with short hair...

Would i be sad if my wife cuts her hair? Yes of course... Would i stop loving her or dump her because of that? Hell no, because she is still the same person that i love.

Of course you can look for your dreamgirl with long hair, but if you go for the hair only you might miss the woman with just the right attitude for you, just because she has short(er) hair.

If you dump her when she cuts her hair then it surely was no love at all, just pleasing your desires and your fetish for long hair. In this case you surely had no interest in the person, just her hair.

Imagine you find the hair of your dreams, maybe even attached to a person you can live with, and she get ill and has to cut or will loose her hair because of illnes? Bad for her, no hair so goodbye?

Like i said i love long hair myself, but if thats all you look for in a person then (in my opinion) your do not love long hair, you are obessed with hair...