Re: Bravo!

by Bongo Website:

C.C - seriously?

Ok 'whatever', you asked for our opinions.

I Like hair. I like all colours, I like most lengths, for me the thicker the better and the softer / shinier the better. Bangs look ace I think, but that might be because my wife has just got them!

I think DPalmeruk should try harder (no offence) at knowing his target audience. There are places for people that love all sorts of hair (longhairpalace.com for one) but this forum is for people who like it long. and usually really long! That means if you have an attractive person with beautiful but shorter than waist hair, you're likely to get shouted at. Which is a shame. (p.s I like that other lady, I like her smile and her bangs, but I knew as soon as I saw it you'd not get a good reply for the LONG hair lovers!)

However, I think this forum is also a pleasant place for people to speak freely and to not insult or intentionally offend others. Male or Female. We do a pretty good job to avoid all trolling of any sort.

Referring to a feminist as dumb because she quite rightly points out that her hair length is actually fuck all to do with you, is down right patronising, insulting and so-last-century. you are talking about women, not a hired wench or a lower life form that is only here to do your bidding and that, CC is what your post sounds like.

Please reconsider your attitudes towards women.