Re: Interested in (tell me about ur hair fetish)

by Long_N_Silky

quite honestly, i dont like nudity or sexual content when i'm searching for long hair fetish type things, for your website i'd suggest having someone play with your hair, but not just you in a chair and them behind you, but i dunno, make a scene of it, hav a guy sit on the end of a sofa or couch and have you laying down with ur head next to his lap and hav him stroke your hair across his legs, or something, have you sitting on the sofa with your hair across the back and have someone play with you hair behind you and hav them sit with their back against the back of the sofa and hav them play with you hair, stroking it across themselves and playing with it a lot, i love it when its a realistic situation.

also, my fetish with hair includes hair pulling xD so if you could, make videos or hav pictures of someone just pulling on your hair and you pulling your head forward, or something more simple, like having someone brush your hair, and getting your hair to hav a lot of knots so that they hav to struggle and pull your hair in order to brush it

and another thing, sorry bout this being long xP but, ponytails, i love seeing silky long ponytails swaying and bouncing, or seeing ponytails being stroked and brushed, or being pulled haha xD

I admire that you are starting your own website, and that you have long hair and you want to show it off, please keep your hair long, long hair is SO beautiful!!