My response....

by Leona Website: LongHairDivas

After giving myself a couple of days to "calm down" about what was being written here, I put on my big girl panties and dealt with it. I do have a few things to say though.

First and foremost. ANYA I LOVE YOU. Woman, thank you for everything you said, you certainly said some things that were right out of my head. Thank you for having my back, thank you for being my friend. I say again I LOVE YOU. Shake & Bake Baby!!

Now....I'm not going to type names of who said what, we've all read the posts; we all know what was said & who said it.

I'm basically a one person show, with the help of my husband doing the videos with me now and taking my pictures. As most of you know, my EX didn't like my long hair, and getting him to film me was like pulling teeth. Including him in any videos was totally off limits.

The man I am married to now is totally willing to do things with me for the site that people have been requesting and I've been wanting to do for years! The best part, is that he likes to do them off camera as well. That is the bonus for me, and in the long run it will be for ya'll too.

I knew it would shock a lot of viewers that I am doing hair jobs, but for the most part, I've gotten positive responses from the videos. I'm not perfect, I don't have million dollar equipment or fancy fancy editing programs to create my stuff. As Anya stated, I'm just getting started filming myself in this way, sorry about the bad angles, etc. I truly hate to hear that someone is disappointed, but in all aspects of life, you can't please everyone.

My age was mentioned as well, lol. I never have tried to hide my age. Hell, I'm 42 damn years old. 42. What you see is what you get. I don't fake ANYTHING, my attitude, my emotions, my orgasms...when you see my videos and pics, you see ME. Well, the ME I allow you to see Cool , right Anya? lol I am not trying to be something I'm not. I am just me, and if you don't like that, well, I'm sorry. I like me

And as for keeping my clothes on, well, sorry. I am somewhat of an exhibitionisht, so that is out of the question totally. As Anya said.... "She's a virile, sexual, sensual woman, more so than anyone here can actually imagine... I know this first hand, trust me "

I don't want to write a book here, just wanted to speak my peace and say thanks to everyone who emailed me with your support and love. THANK YOU!!

To keep with the protocol of the forum...here's some pics:

My New Chaps

Playing Strip Phase Ten Driving To Florida~I lost.

Kansas in December

Kansas

Me riding Little Dee

LongHair Valentine

Kansas once again

Gold On Blue

Cool pic

Kansas City MO

Texarkana TX

Sparks OK during Bike Week there.

Chuck Lidell was at Bike Week in OK~ I flashed him my tits at the rally and he gave me some beads! Cool Then we ran into him later on at Denny's. Yes my face is dirty, Oklahoma in the summer is very dusty and riding the Harley all day, I got dirty Thumbs Up

Hard to turn down a dancing girl Tongue Sticking Out Taken with small camera. sorry for quality.

Peace Rose Sun Rainbow Kiss Kiss

Leona