Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: good news, I am grow

by GervGirl Website: GervGirl's Retreat

The thing is Penny here you are posting to "fans" of long hair. A lot of the guys here are coming here to post about what they love and it is long hair. You have to expect that once you decide you are going to cut your hair then they are not going to be interested anymore. I am not saying all of you guys are like that but the truth is that many of you guys are. I except that.

I know many of you more then others. Some of you I have been chatting with for many years and I see you as not just a fan but a friend. I would like to think that if I decided to cut my hair (and no I am not cutting my hair) that the ones who I have become more close to would still like me for who I am. I know that those of you who like me because of my hair will have a problem if I cut it all off. That just the way it is.

Sure I know there are going to be some who like me and some who don't. It will always be that way. I can see posts on Youtube about my videos and some people say my hair is way to long and why would I have such long hair and I should cut it. Does that mean I am going to cut it to make that person happy. NO I do what makes ME happy. If you like it great. If not then oh well. I am sure you can find someone out there in the internet world who you do like. You can't make everyone happy, at least make sure you make yourself happy.

The girls who post here are all very nice PEOPLE. At the same time I think some of you guys need to understand that all of us girls are not just a head of hair and that there is a real person under all that hair.

At the same time I know that some of you are going to be in the background and admiring the girls with long hair and once one of us decide to cut it you will no longer be a "fan" You are the ones who come to the boards and read them and never post. And that is OK too.

I can go on and on but bottom line, Penny really don't take it to personal. You know who loves you for who you are and I'd love you even if you shaved your head. Kiss

GG