Hair smelling and touching in bus!cum nw

by haircrazy

Hi,

Love to share a real life incident or incidents..I study in a college which is abt 500km from home.so during my vacation i visit hometown by bus in a night journey.And it's my luck or my fortune that I have always sitted in the immdeiate back side seat of a girl or a lady in the bus.it has already occured 4times.My trip starts from around 9:00pm in the night .The buses have push back system in which the seats can b sloped down at arnd 120 degrees when u go to sleep.

So in the late night when lights go out and ladies/girls go to sleep while pushing their sitting back my erotic sensation starts..at arnd 1-2am in the night when there is heavy snoring all around..I bring back my seat to normal vertical sitting position as a result the girl's head is just below my face.The shining hair and its temptation..can't control it..I just bend a little forward and bang my nose right over the girl's smelling hair!!!oh am in heaven!!just keep on sniffing at times.The girls hav really hav a tempting smell.once I licked the hair with my tongue...then i bend down again pretending to sleep and keep my hands over the front seat and sometimes feel their hair with my fingers..I get excited and start masturbating at times..Once i ejaculated in my shorts and took some Cum in my finger and put it on her hair..oh my dreams came true...Hoping for some more similar incidents..Hope u like my real story!!!!!