Hair job site

by edgar

Hi help please!

Been coming here for years and been receiving hairjobs the same and am seriously thinking about setting up a dedicated site just for hairjobs which the wife is keen to do (to a ceratin degree).

Now I am in the graphic industry but no nothing about settiing up or running web sites, costs etc especially adult sites. Where do you stand on the legal side of things and how much to charge and how do you get the money without getting stitched up.

Would probably do something like lolsh.com . Now I know how niche this topic is, so how many members could I expect to receive, how much content would be expected and how much would people be prepared to pay (I've never paid for an adult site but we all know how hard this material is to find)

Not expecting to make a fortune here but my wife got quite excited at the fact people might pay to see this sort of thing and even suggested she would let other men do it in her hair if the price was right. And on that subject if that was on offer! how much and how on earth do you advertise that without getting nicked (nothing else would be available before you start getting too excited)

Thoughts please