Re: mane and tail shampoo ?

by minstrel

Penny

That stuff really is made for horses! When I still had horses I used on them.... I used to use the conditioner on my mid back length hair now and then, and didn't mind the smell but there were others that worked better. One product that mane and tail produces that is worth it's weight in gold is their de-tangler. No smell that I can detect. I use it on my wife's hair all the time. Her's is baby fine and very thick. She loves to wear fleece sweatshirts and robes but it puts her hair in knots that would have most folks going for the shears. It comes in a pump spray. We have a place called "TSC" up in Michigan... Tractor Supply Company. They have it in the equine section. We have a kind of round burr up here that are called Cockle Burrs... They can matt up a horse's mane or tail like you wouldn't believe. The detangler makes the hair so slick the burrs nearly fall out with out damaging their mane or what ever. Very important in show barns! If you have a similar kind of store down there, you'll find it. It's amazing! My wife uses Nexus Humectrant conditioner. That makes her already soft hair even softer... Sigh... Tongue Sticking Out

Try it

Minstrel