Re: Re: Re: Hairjobs are like????

by Rick Nickademous

Well, it's kinda easy and then again its kinda difficult, if that makes sense. As for me, I basically start asking questions once i've established a bond or trust, then again take advantage of flirting, verbally that is... for instance, me: "whats the weirdest sexual thing that you've ever done..." her: "mmmm ionno why? me: just askin', theres a lot of weird, un-usualy, odd, or different things that people like these days, I mean personally whatever floats a persons boat, I know of a guy who has an armpit fetish"... then from there that get her curious of where your going with it, (again this may not work for you, but its something that works for me, and it's just one of the techniques that I use) and once you've thrown out several different fetishes with hair or long hair being in the middle of the equasion, you'll get her opinion or what she may think about each, then ask in a joking manner, "you'd let somebody do you like that wouldn't ya", then again it may not work for you, hell it has for me, it's all trial and error, but once you find that green light and they've pretty much informed you that they are open to different things or have told U that they love to be played with, brush, what have you, i've said things like, I do have a severe weakness but you refuse or hesitate to tell, UNTIL the moment was right of course, acting shy, reverse psychology, or you could never play or brush with her hair cause... and usually U'll get, 'cause why? then U try and change the topic or talk about something else, and if she follows... you might have an open minded woman/girl that is game, but if not change the couse your on and/or try another time or different approach, then again she might not be game for it... Like i've said before these are somethings that worked for me. Theres everybody for somebody or somebody for everybody, with that being said, there will be somebody head over hills for you and will do almost ANYTHING to please U. that's when U just run with it. I mean if a girl is going down on you or just kissing you and her hair seems to fall or graze your body, give a couple of "ooooh's & ahhhhh'z" or even a wow, just to strike the curiosity of wondering what she did to make U do that.