Re: Hairjobs are like????

by Rick Nickademous

Wow, you've all hit a wonderful topic... I REALLY like both but if I had to make a choice, hairjob all day all night. It's the complete show, first off a wonderful head of hair, long, healthy... just the site of it. Knowing what is about to happen, the anticipation, she knowing that her hair turns you on, watching her let it down and/or putting a brush/comb through it, giving it a good run through, listening to the sound of the brush/comb make it's way through her mane, then watching her get on her knees in between my legs and flip her hair over and give it some more strokes as you watch each wave of hair shine brighter and brighter, smelling the scent, the aroma of shampoo radiate through the air, watching her hair engulf, sweep, and lose your (cock, dick, member, Mr Happy, etc) inside that silk cocoon, until U lose it all inside that silk cocoon. I could go on and on about experience after experience. I like to think that im the Hairjob slut on here just because i've had so many different girls give them to me. I believe the count is up to 10.