A Warning To The Fetish Community

by Shadow Slaughter

Fetish Models, Photographer, Fans, et al,

I am writing this message as a warning to anyone who may come in contact with Kelly Michael Charles Lind, an L.A. based photographer. He is also known as "Joe Blow", and is the owner of FetishGossip.com. I am hoping this message serves as a warning to people not to get involved with this individual, as he is a self admitted psychopath, sociopath, and "professional troublemaker". A quote from an interview posted on eros.la.com:

"That's one of the perks of being a sociopath; I don't feel the pain of others."

Lind has a long history of erratic behavior, which includes unprofessional indiscretions with his models. He actively violates copyright and libels indviduals on his FetishGossip website, and engages in behaviors specificially designed to destroy the careers of models and other professionals who disagree with him, or he simply dislikes. All the while, he does this while loudly proclaiming that he is "untouchable". Another quote from an interview on eros.la.com:

"Over the years I've given up expecting the same from others with only one exception: I will not be disrespected. When someone crosses that line with me, they are fuct for life. I will do whatever is in my power to make their lives miserable and unfulfilling."

Most of what Lind considers "disrespect" are simple professional disgreements. He has been known to post personal information about people who "disrespect" him on FetishGossip, including personal e-mail addresses, phone number and actual home addresses. He also makes a regular habit of divulging very personal information confided in him by models and other partners.

He has further admitted to having psychological problems that effect his judgment in these matters. In short, Kelly Lind is someone the entire fetish and alternative community should avoid working with Kelly Lind on any level and at all costs. He is a dangerous, unstable individual that cannot be trusted.

Most, if not all, of this information can be verified via a simple web search of this name. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Shadow Slaughter

Operations Manager,

Devil Doll Photography

St. Louis, MO