meeting a long hair mistress

by hairsub

This is a true story about a mistress I use to visit who indulged my long hair fetish.

She had very silky thick wavy reddish brown hair 2/3’s of the way down her back. We met online through her web site when I sent her an email describing my long hair fetish. She responded positively and we set up a pre-session meeting at a restaurant. She arrived in attractive street clothes and the server commented on her shoes. The server had her light blond hair in a long ponytail and the mistress had hers up in a bun secured with a couple of pins. We shared appetizers felt each other out through idle conversation and then discussed the specifics of our session. We discussed my fantasy about being the slave to a long haired woman who uses her hair to tickle, tease, and dominate me. Tease & denial and tickling are other aspects of play I enjoy. After a while I think she became comfortable with me and literally let her hair down and began to play with it. She ran her fingers through it several times then drew it around her shoulders. She watched my reaction closely and with a smile asked me how her hair looked. For a second I was literally speechless and that made her laugh. She continued to play with her hair and told me that she just shampooed it and it smelled really good. She told me to come closer and I leaned forwarded over the table towards her. She gathered up a handful of her hair and drew it across my face. She was right it smelled great and the tickling sensation over my nose, cheek, and lips was heavenly and maddening at the same time. I actually shuddered which made her laugh for a second time. She told me I was cute. I was mesmerized but she noticed the server watching from just behind me. The server came around looked right at me then the mistress, pulled her ponytail over to the front began playing with it and said.

“So he likes longhair. I wish I had a guy to worship my hair like that.” A chill ran through me to the bone. This couldn’t have gone any better if it were staged. I’m sure my eyes were huge as they both began to laugh.

She then looked at me for only a second then back at the mistress then flicked her hair back and said she was sorry and didn’t mean to intrude. The mistress told her it was fine and reached up and pulled her fingers through the girls ponytail drawing it back over to the front and said.

“You have beautiful hair. I’m sure there are plenty of ‘HAIR SLAVES’ out there for a lovely girl like you with such long silky hair.” She looked right at me and smiled when she stressed the words ‘HAIR SLAVE’. The server was taken aback for a second and gave a nervous laugh but did not leave. She kept looking at me and I was embarrassed. I was struggling to both meet her eyes and hide how turned on I was. The mistress picked up on this cue but did not let up.

She said to me.

‘Don’t you think she has beautiful hair.”

I looked up at the girl and the woman who was now my long haired mistress and stammered something I’m sure was unintelligible in agreement. After an unnerving pause the girl laughed, pulled the hair tie that held her hair back out, shook her hair loose about her shoulders, looked down at me and said.

‘I hope so. Having a HAIR SLAVE would be awesome.’

At this point she was called away to run food to another table. I looked at my new mistress as she sat smirking at me, playing with her long hair, and I thanked her profusely. She nodded and accepted my thanks.

She then asked me some specific D/S questions about bondage, what tease & denial means to her, tickling, and hair worshipping. We discussed tributes ($) then set up an appointment time. I noticed the server had her hair back up when she was at a table near us but when she came back with the check it was down again.

My mistress told her it was much prettier down as I slipped a credit card into the check book. As we waited for her to come back I thanked my mistress again and like icing on a cake she pulled a brush from he purse and smiled at me as I watched her brush it out. When the server returned her hair was still down and she said.

“I thought he was your hair slave. Shouldn’t he be doing that?”

“Don’t worry he will be soon enough.” my mistress replied and they both laughed while I frankly squirmed a bit. The girl excused herself, we talked for a minute longer as I signed & tipped (huge), then we left together. On the way out the server held the door open for us and said to my mistress.

“Good luck with your HAIR SLAVE.”

“He’s my tickle slave too.” my mistress replied and as I looked back embarrassed the server burst out laughing shook her head causing her hair to cascade around her shoulders and closed the door. I looked at my mistress red-faced and she smiled took my hand and asked me where my car was. I pointed to it and she led me there by the hand. We said goodbye and hugged. She reached up and grasped the back of my head and nuzzled her hair into my face for a good while then released me. It was very silky, very soft, and smelled intoxicating. In a daze I got into my car started it up and rolled down the window to say goodbye.

She looked around, pulled her hair down over one side and leaned into the open window of my car and drowned me in her hair again. She whispered into my ear.

“See you tomorrow slave.” then stepped back and waved as I pulled away. I saw the server watching from the entrance as I drove past. She pulled her hair forwards over her sholders, smiled, and waved at me. I waved back and saw her laughing as I paused at the stop sign at the exit. I watched my mistress walk to her car as I gathered my composure and she ran her fingers through her long hair the whole way but did not put it back up. As she started her car up I drove off.