Re: sorry..gotta BUTT in, hair [nl]

by Leona Website: LongHairDivas.Com

I'm pretty sure I wasn't doing it wrong, lol, cause it worked, if you know what I mean. Friction is friction... and it isn't good for hair. My hair is so slippery and silky, it tangled very easy when doing that. As most of you may know, my man doesn't have a hair fetish. so this isn't something we have to deal with. He did like the hair job, but felt bad afterwards when he saw the tangles and matting it caused. I really don't know what else to say about this, other than me not doing hair jobs in video for my site is a personal preference and I'd hope you guys would accept that and be cool with it Cool . Posing with my hair around a penis is different, as I stated earlier. That may come in time.... I don't have a "model" for that as of yet. Embarrassed . Anyway.... it's all good, eh?

And for the record, pc, as I saw you post in a thread that has since been removed, I don't hate you. I can think of only two people I do hate, but you aren't one of them. Granted, sometimes you can be a big pain in the ass, and it is hard as hell to read your posts, lol, but I don't hate you man.

nuff said.

Kiss

Leona