Hello all, the men who LOVE long hair!

by Spencer

A long hair lover since birth, the sight of it makes me want to cum my pants...There is just something heavenly about it, especially when you get the best hair job ever. I got a secret, my first hair job, and probly why I love it today was with my stepsister, who had the most awesome long blonde hair ever. I went to her room and was peeking at her changing, when she caught me, invited me in to her room, asked me why I was peeking, and I told her that I was in love with her hair....I was 15....She asked me to sit on the bed, so I did, and she started to unbutton my pants..My cock was so hard, it could have broken a 2by4!! She took my cock out of my jeans, and started to rub my hard cock slowly with her amazing hair...Then faster and faster, until I exploded all over her awesome hair, ( I asked her first). My GOD, there was so much cum...My first hair job that I will never forget..If any wonderful ladies w/long hair would like to chat, or just drop a line ([email protected], you too guys, I'll share pics..(I have lots) Thank you to Allison, you are what we dream about, Anya the Goddess, and all the wonderful women who appease men like me by keeping thier locks as long as possible!!!!