Im A Hairjob Recipient

by Rick Nickademous

Gentleman Gentleman Gentleman... Life as a hairjob recipient has been lovely. I try to at least average one a month, try now not always successfull however i've received a hairjob the other night from a lovely carmeled colored black woman named Melody, my my my, she had hair that would make U melt, she'd put in the mind of Lisa Bonet when she was on the show "A Different World", her length was about to the small of her back, straight, and wild with movement of grace, her bangs were much longer and she had always had to keep moving it out of her face Tongue Sticking Out , gentleman(and some of U ladies)really couldnt fathom how soft and silky it was it would just melt U and trust me it did. I've been working on this for the last 3 months, it started off with hints and shyness and wow did it pay off. She performed for about 2 hours and she had not a clue that her hair could do that, she was a rookie but damn she coulda had me fooled, but anyway I wanted to lay there for more but I just couldnt... "release the hounds" or better yet... EXPLOSION". I wanted to record it or take pix with the digital cam but she wasnt having that, but anyway yes it happened. She never knew that there were men who loved long hair like that and all I could do is smile and said U have NO idea. Three months of hard work finally paid off but I did it, just trying to get it to happen again is a problem due to she lives out of town and the schedules are conflicting, but imma make sure this has happen again. Dammit... Im a hairjob slut... LOL! Laughing 7 is the magic number for now maybe 8 one day I have one in the works but she's a little skeptical about it so ive been giving itty bitty hints and clues but nothing too drastic dont wanna scare her off... to those who have not received a hairjob yet... 2006 will be your year, just play it slow and maybe it'll all work out.

tinypic.com/view/?pic=j5dq55 She didnt look exactly like her but they couldve passed to sisters and Melody had a little darker tint to her...

tinypic.com/view/?pic=j5dp5e This is the one that im working on next... wish me luck.