Re: Losing Your

by Don

wellllll, although I had many desires and moments of fantasy none of them came true until I was blessed with Candi...now let me say that not only is her hair long and blonde and past her waist but it is thick beyond belief, if I put my hand around it the thickness is at least two inches and if I fold it up a couple of times it takes an effort to get my hand around it totally...now match that with the silkiness of angel wings or silk or satin and imagine what that feels like against your member, MY GOD THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT!!!!!! I remember the first time we were at a point where I built up enough nerve to even tell her my desires....this angelic look came over her face and she never hesitated to give her approval and assistance, when her softness first grazed my me it was the sensation of cornsilk and the tremors were amazing and I never thought it could get so hard, the softness and thickness of luxurious hair wrapped around me has got to be one of the most awesome experiences any man could ever imagine.